The greatest experience

miƩrcoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

My childhood years.







Thinking about my childhood years makes me very happy with me and the others. Most of us remember our childhood years as the most beautiful period of our lives. I think they are. When one is a kid is innocent and sees all things easily. All the world is beautiful and all is playing and laughing and jumping. But the most important thing is that we are honest and humble. I remember many things that I did without worries, only living the moment and smiling all the time. Aaaa...well we can still have something of that time and we'll have it in our hearts. Don't you think?



A thing that I should have done is to take more time with my friends, I was pretty shy (still) and I wish I had gone out instead of watched a lot of TV. Also I took a lot of time studying.. it's good for your grades .I wish I had more free time to play any sport like volleyball or riding a bicycle or something like that. I should have spent more time with my only sister. I feel very sad because I think I passed all the time fighting with her. I did so bad things.


Otherwise, I liked when my mother and my father played with me, when they were pacient and gave me all I needed. I would like to be like this now :)...Being child I learned that the world is new and good. All is hope and love.

There is no doubt, while we look at the world and see only bad things and dark hours, we can remember the children that have an entire life to live and are enjoying. We can learn still now how valuable and amazing is life. God give us new opportunities each day to change our way of living. Enjoy your life as a child!!!




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio