The greatest experience

martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

I really like this city!




Hello!!! I am Claudia, I want to express how happy I am living in this city and a little about the place where I am from.I am from Gonzalez city, a quiet and nice place where I had lived most of my life.
The first time my dad told me he was going to work hard to give me the opportunity to study I felt good. Maybe I did not know how much responsibility I was taking. But I moved to this city... when I arrived here I felt excited but at the same time I felt sad. I am the kind of person who often cries and I can not stop crying for the first five months... every night and a lot when my parents called me. I thought it was a kind of punishment and I really felt very bad.
Although my aunt supported me very much still I did not felt confident.. I had a lot of trouble to understand that this is an important step in my life... to be myself. Learning new things sometimes is painful but you know...it is a great experience because God let you grow as person. Now, along the two years I have lived here I feel comfortable and I like to wake up thinking that it does not matter what is going to happen this day but I have the God´s help to face whatever... Put your life in Him and He will act in favor of you.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio