The greatest experience

lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2008

Is it important what we eat?






Hello! How are you? I would like to explain how we can have a better health...and I say "we" because all of us can improve our daily nutritious habits.

Can you imagine how much the rate of illness can be reduced if we change our set menu?. Let me say that I did not believe but every day I can see this true. I have changed many things in my life and now I feel really good. I want to share this with all of you because I feel that is very important that you look after yourself in order to do what you believed would never happen! and It is very simple!.

Since junk food has come on stage, health has getting worse. We can see rare deseases nowadays that in past days did not come up. Why? I think many of us has asked this question some time. Well I am not an expert but look at the way you are eating... maybe we can not change all the world (impossible) but at least we should take care of those we have around us. Do not think?... Think about it and I invite you to change YOUR LIFE.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio